Sadly I do not “measure” very well and tend to eyeball things so these are all estimates. I know- not the greatest for cooking but hopefully it will help you with some new ideas!
“Caramelized” Apples-idea based off free samples at Whole Foods one day
A handful of Daglets or Dates (5-6)
About a 1/3 cup of coconut milk
Tablespoon of Coconut Oil
3-4 Apples (depending on size) Gala works well skinned and cut into chunks
Cinnamon to taste
Serve! It was a huge hit at Thanksgiving!
Coconut Almond Crusted Chicken (GF, DF, Egg Free, Paleo and Fod Maps friendly)
I forgot to take pictures…oops
It came out really well though but may need some tweaking!
Chicken Breasts about 1 lb
Coconut Milk (I prefer canned, no additives) About 3/4 canned
Ginger to taste
1/2 cup Almond Flour
1 cup Coconut Flour
Sea Salt to taste
1) In a bowl mix 1 cup almond flour with 1/2 cup coconut flour
2) Place chicken breasts in a casserole dish
3) Add coconut milk so it fills the bottom of the dish
4) Dump the flour mix into the dish, flip the breasts to cover both sides
5) Grate Ginger into dish, Add sea salt and Parsley
6) Put in oven at 350 for about 30 minutes Breading will be browned and most of milk will have cooked off
7) Serves nicely with any assortment of sides